Old Delhi, India is hard to put into words; the smells, the noises, the constant chaos and the sights are on a different level to all of the other countries I have explored. These pictures sum up my experience of walking through Old Delhi, India...
If those pictures haven't intrigued you enough to visit Old Delhi in India, I don't know what will. Old Delhi is intense and was definitely a culture shock but I have so many memorable experiences from my time in India and I would highly recommend spending at least a few days in Delhi.
Need some more inspiration?
- How I took a career break and had the best year of my life
- Why to do a homestay in India
- How to deal with culture shock
- Top 10 tips to have a great career break
- Guide to taking a sabbatical
- How to organise a career break